The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 97: May 27, 2007
Guitar Hero III, Shadowrun Already Failed?
For the second week in a row, we are homeless due to ISP issues, but we have a packed show for you anyway.
- We take a look at recently beaten Japanese RPG Enchanted Arms and talk about why the reviews may be misleading for some comsumers.
- Another PS3 firmware came out that added several much wanted features like upscaling, media sharing, and a much needed one regarding legacy game saves. We also talk about the Colin McRae: DiRT demo for the 360, and the best aspect of it - its not what you think!
- Activision announced Guitar Hero III this week with new songs and introduced the tho9ught that you may need to buy a NEW controller to play.
- Is Microsoft trying to kill Shadowrun before it even releases with silly decisions, or will the game stand out on its own and be a success in spite of the uphill battle being placed by the publisher?
- Kropotkin calls from the UK to gloat about having Super Mario Strikers and being able to play a Wii game online - until we hear about how the game actually plays online.
- Then we take callers about Atari 5200 prices (check AtariAge.com), game prices, hardware superiority, Forza 2, and a New York Times Crossword game for the DS.
Download The MP3! - 23MB, 1 hour 5 minutes 5 seconds
63 total views