The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 96: May 20, 2007
Gaming Privacy on Xbox Live, South Korea Implodes
The gremlins in the Internets took down our live radio stream 8 minutes into the show, however we used Ustream as a backup and have a shortened show for you.
- Is Xbox Live the downfall of guilty pleasures? We discuss the messages we got for playing a Japanese RPG during the week of the Halo 3 beta.
- Speaking of the beta, it was late, and the Internet imploded because of it.
- But in South Korea, Starcraft II was finally announced, and THAT country imploded from joy.
- Microsoft has banned saved games which have been shared (such as NCAA roster updates) as well as those who have hacked the DVD-ROM firmware - and boy, are the banned really pissed about it.
- Then we take a call discussing the graphical leap (or lack thereof?) between Halo 2 and Halo 3.
Download The MP3! - 12MB, 34 minutes 31 seconds
99 total views