The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 9: September 18, 2005
Week of September 18, 2005
- Nintendo wowed the Tokyo Game Show crowd by finally unveiling the Nintendo Revolution controller. Gamers aren't exactly satisfied yet.
- Sam & Max make another comeback courtesy of Telltale Games since LucasArts allowed the rights to lapse.
- Our last interview from Dragon*con 2005 is with Mike and Matt Chapman and Jonathan Howe from Homestar Runner and we discuss the flash games on their site, how they're made, and what they're working on in the future.
- Gamasutra received an email stating that the ESRB wants to see all content on a game disc accessable or not.
- The Bobby Blackwolf Show presents our unprofessional, highly biased, hype-filled review of We Love Katamari.
- Video Games Live announces their 2005 tour dates after temporarily postponing the tour for rescheduling.
- Our question of the week: If Nintendo asked you to make a unique game using the new Revolution controller, what game would you make and how would you use the unique controller?
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 58 minutes 38 seconds
107 total views