The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 81: February 4, 2007
Tom Kim from GDC Radio
- In a special prerecorded edition of the show, we invite Tom Kim from GDC Radio to talk about game development, game industry greed, and award show greed.
- Some topics we cover are certain genres of the game industry passing us by, game design concerns in terms of gameplay conventions, game engine concerns, and if graphics actually matter.
- Plus, an online retailer has stopped selling games because they believe the game industry is greedy, which segued into a discussion about experiences in gaming retail.
- Also, Capcom has blasted the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences for their "pay to play" policy of giving an award to Dead Rising and Okami.
- All that and much more stream of conciousness talk are on this longer-than-usual big-game edition!
Download The MP3! - 28MB, 1 hour 18 minutes 37 seconds
100 total views