The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 777: October 3, 2021

Twitch's New Music Deal, Xbox Shortages Until 2022

• We start off with some viewer advice regarding utilizing the Authy Authenticator app instead of Google Authenticator for your Nintendo Online account.
  • We also have a followup regarding the peer-to-peer networking discussion from the previous episode, along with a list of AAA titles utilizing that method of online gaming.
  • I finally built the gaming PC I started buying parts for a year ago! And it all worked on first boot! But, building a PC has changed a lot since I last did it in 2012.
  • Twitch gets itself another music deal with Warner Music Group - but it's only a benefit to Twitch and WMG artists, not for game streamers who want to play WMG music in the background.
  • Phil Spencer says that Xbox shortages will continue until 2022 thanks to a perfect storm of bad events.
  • I continue talking about my pinball journey with the new code release for The Mandalorian, and how it showed me that a portion of my machine is not working.
  • Then we talk to OLR about New World and the massive queues that streamers are seeing.

This is going to be the last episode for an undetermined amount of time. I go into surgery on October 4th that will affect my ability to perform to my satisfaction. Best case scenario is that the show will be back on the air on October 17th - however that is all dependent on the recovery and rehab after the procedure. Keep checking the VOG Network Discord as well as my Twitter account @BobbyBlackwolf for updates. We'll see you when we see you.

Download The MP3! - 26MB, 55 minutes 12 seconds

90 total views

0 Comments

Add Your Own Comment
Name (required)
Email (required, will not be shown)

Comment

(also required, believe it or not)

Are You Intelligent? 2+4 =