The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 77: January 7, 2007
E For All, Slamdance
- Star Trek Legacy is bad, even for Trekkers, but Raymans Raving Rabbids is surprisingly fun multiplayer.
- How hard is it to find a PS3 these days? And if you have one, what games can you play on it?
- The GamePro Expo is now called the "E For All" Expo, and carries a hefty $100 price tag for what is really a glorified EBGames.
- Rumors have leaked about a new Xbox 360 featuring an HDMI port, and was expected to be announced at CES. (Note: This show was done before the Microsoft keynote - we now know that no such 360 was announced.)
- Super Columbine Massacre RPG has been pulled out of the Slamdance Guerrilla Gamemaker Competition based on moral reasons - is the game too edgy for the edgy indie festival? Other finalists have already reacted!
- We get emails about unbeatable games and analysts talking out of their anal vortexes with regards to Bully and Left Behind: Eternal Forces.
- Then, we get calls about the fall of Sonic, the fall of E3, and the rise of XNA.
- Be sure to check out Bobby Blackwolf on both Orange Lounge Radios 2006 End Of Year show and XBL Radios XNA Roundtable in Version 34.5!
Download The MP3! - 23MB, 1 hour 4 minutes 27 seconds
66 total views