The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 72: December 3, 2006
Week of December 3, 2006
- We went a little over our usual time because we just weren't done talking yet.
- The Xbox 360 has finally been shipped out, but Microsoft is pretty slow in fixing them. Was it really their fault in the first place, or is it faulty wiring?
- An email asks us to reveal the answers to the trivia questionaire from VGXPO.
- e talk a little about what the PS3 can and can't do in terms of scaling and playback, and then mention how we can't get 5.1 audio from certain PS3 titles that claim to have them.
- There's a shakeup at Sony, and the new boss takes Gran Turismo HD off the market and turns it into a free downloadable concept demo...for Japan.
- Halo 3 madness reaches ESPN on Monday night along with signups for an "open public beta" (not really) galavanting around because they're Pimps at Sea.
- Reggie Fils-Amie talks Wii with MTV, and some interesting tidbits come out.
- Do Wii Have A Problem? We think some do - they can't keep a hold of their Wii's!
- And hey, the Dreamcast is STILL going with a new shooter coming out in Japan.
- Then we take a caller from a blind gamer discussing his gaming, and then another caller discusses EA killing the Dreamcast.
- We end the show with a call for information on missing CNET Senior Editor and former TechTV personality James Kim who has disappeared in Pacific Northwest during Thanksgiving with his family.
Download The MP3! - 23MB, 1 hour 4 minutes 20 seconds
66 total views