The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 553: December 25, 2016
Super Mario Run Released, Looking Back At 2016
- On the last show of 2016, we try (key word: try) to take a positive look back at the good things that happened in gaming in 2016. Turns out, it's real easy to be negative.
- I bemoan the fact that a lot of controllers are now going with non-removable batteries, which is why it was a breath of fresh air when the Oculus Touch controllers used AA batteries that could be swapped out instantly, rather than having to plug them in and recharge them after a few hours of use.
- Super Mario Run is out, and did so well on the App Store, that investors sold their stock in Nintendo.
- Then we take calls about sales, about when Nintendo fell out of favor with gamers, Super Mario Run, and Forza Horizon 3.
- NOTE: There is NO LIVE SHOW on New Years Night, January 1st. See you in 2017!
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 50 minutes 25 seconds
51 total views