The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 541: September 18, 2016
Vivendi Wants Ubisoft, Steam Users Getting Sued
- Vivendi is making a play to do a hostile takeover of Ubisoft, prompting owners and employees to implore shareholders that they like things the way they are.
- Steam changed the way they show reviews, now prioritizing reviews from people who purchased the game directly from Steam over those who got keys from other means.
- A side effect of this is that some games that we thought were hated were maybe not as hated by actual consumers than originally thought...
- Steam has also pulled the games from a developer who is suing reviewers (both professional and Steam reviewers) for saying bad things about their game.
- Then we take calls about developers throwing tantrums, why the PS4 Pro meeting was less exciting than their Tokyo Game Show press conference, Persona 5 streaming, and the Forza Horizon 3 demo.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes 23 seconds
50 total views