The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 535: July 24, 2016
- On July 24, 2005, this podcast was started. Back when the PS2 and Xbox were the most advanced consoles around. Online gaming was just starting. There was no "indie game scene". And here we are, 11 years later, talking about Pokemon.
- There will be no show on July 31st because I will be at FandomFest in Louisville, Kentucky. Come say hi!
- On August 7th, I'm scheduled to have an interview with some people behind Dice Lords, a new YouTube comedy series revolving around tabletop gaming.
- We read a comment about the Classic NES that was announced last week, and talk about why it doesn't have a cartridge port.
- Pokemon Go is still going strong, but there are some people who are not on board with it and are looking for reasons to distrust it.
- But really, the night was about calls regarding the last 11 years, what I liked, what YOU liked, what we did that worked, what we did that didn't work (until years later when it became a billion dollar business model) and what we hope for the future.
Download The MP3! - 24MB, 1 hour 8 minutes 54 seconds
74 total views