The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 513: January 31, 2016
FNAF World Pulled From Steam, EA Pulls From E3
- Five Nights At Freddy's World was pulled from Steam, and will be released as a free game with the missing features added.
- EA accidentally helps us determine the current Xbox One sales data, which we had to use math to get.
- EA is also pulling out of the E3 show floor, and instead doing a show at the same time in the same area, but for members of the public rather than for the industry.
- Because of internet issues during the live show, we talk a little bit about having to upgrade to the new Xfinity modem that shares your wifi with every other Xfinity customer.
- Then we talk to OLR about Saints Row: Undercover, MAGFest, and how Pokemon Picross just makes you buy different Picross games by the same developer for a much lower price.
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 51 minutes 17 seconds
118 total views