The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 467: January 18, 2015
Minigame Patent Expiring, Nintendo's New 3DS
- Namco's patent on minigames being available during loading screens expires later this year! Bring on the innovation?
- Nintendo has announced the New 3DS XL for America, but they assume you already have a way to charge it.
- This segues into discussing how 3DS cartridge save games are not necessarily saved on the cartridge anymore.
- It has finally been confirmed that you can only store one set of game data on an Amiibo at a time - so when Mario Party 10 comes out, say goodbye to your Smash Bros data.
- Then we take calls about Nintendo's lack of A/C Adapter, the podcasting patent, Fantasy Life, and third party games on Nintendo plaftorms.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes 48 seconds
120 total views