The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 46: June 4, 2006
Week of June 4, 2006
- We basked in the irony of an E Rated game from Rockstar, but then we realized...We actually had fun playing Table Tennis!
- The Nintendo DS Lite's street date has been broken at some big-box retailers.
- Your Nintendo Wii will download DS demos overnight while you sleep.
- Mark Wolfe and his wife April call in to talk about House of the Dead 4 in the arcades, the Philadelphia performance of Video Games Live, and the status of gaming with respect to movies, music, and books.
- We miss our Intellivision after having that conversation.
- Ever wanted to BE Mario? You might be able to at the proposed Nintendo Amusement Park!
- The Global Gaming League is approaching the Chinese government about making competitive gaming a demonstration sport at the 2008 Summer Olympics.
- Sony's Waterboy Phil Harrison proclaimed that they don't need no PC's. I wonder what the Vaio team thinks of that...?
- Yup, Microsoft's comin out with a portable.
- They're coming out with a camera too, the difference being we know WHEN the camera is coming out.
- Infinium Labs is changing their name to Phantom Entertainment to mimic their business strategy. It's the first truthful thing the company has ever done.
- We received an email from Overtime Comedy about their short sketch "Mario in MySpace: Luigi's Band Blues".
- We also received an email from DJMAX:US - they have instructions in their forums on how to register for the Japanese version of R2Beat Online.
Download The MP3! - 23MB, 1 hour 4 minutes 35 seconds
54 total views