The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 451: September 21, 2014
Oculus Rift Crescent Bay Prototype, Notch Leaving Mojang
- I will be at SIEGE in Atlanta on October 3-5, doing another panel about virtual reality. Come say hi!
- Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy: Curtain Call was released for the 3DS, and it is awesome if you like Final Fantasy and music games - but it does negate needing the first game.
- At Oculus Connect, a new VR prototype was unveiled - the Crescent Bay prototype - which joins the HD Prototype and Crystal Cove as stepping stones to another publicly available HMD.
- Unity announced that the Oculus Rift will become an official deployment target in Unity 4 and 5, which means that you no longer need to purchase a Unity Pro license to create VR experiences.
- The sale of Mojang to Microsoft was finalized, and Notch is indeed leaving Mojang - because of people like me.
- Then we take calls about Crazy Chocobos and if there were game-breaking bugs in cartridge-based games that couldn't be patched.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes 19 seconds
337 total views