The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 44: May 21, 2006
Week of May 21, 2006
- Super Columbine Massacre RPG was released over a year ago, but only recently has it received outrage.
- And speaking of outrage, the Wii E3 demos were housed in Gamecube boxes...Were there really Gamecubes inside?
- A whole bunch of people downloaded things on Xbox Live during the week of E3.
- We play interviews taken in E3's Kentia Hall from Playseats and Sandio Technologies' Game-O 3D Mouse.
- One of the interviews we didn't get at E3 was with GestureTek, but Bobby Blackwolf Show listener Aaron Stanton reveals that the PS3 and the 360 can use their software to reproduce Wii gameplay!
- We thought that the Crappy PS3 (the cheaper one) wouldn't be upgradeable, and we were wrong...mostly.
- Sony thinks that five million people will buy the PS3 even if there are no games released for it at launch.
- We're laucnhing the next generation of Allgames.com and need your help! Listen in to see how you can be a part of the new Allgames team.
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 48 minutes 42 seconds
74 total views