The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 426: March 23, 2014
GDC Wrapup - Project Morpheus, Unreal Engine 4
- The Game Developers Conference just ended, and this was recorded the Sunday night immediately following - which means it includes NOTHING about what happened the following Tuesday.
- Sony announced Project Morpheus, a Virtual Reality headset exclusive to the PlayStation 4 utilizing technology from PlayStation Move.
- Oculus announced, and began taking preorders, for their second Developer Kit, featuring many improvements over the original.
- Epic announced that Unreal Engine 4 would become extremely affordable to any game developer, from the AAA studios to even the enthusiast who is curious.
- Unity 5 was also announced that bring a lot of features to bring AAA-style quality to indie projects.
- Then we take calls about how these engines are now taking a very indie-friendly route.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes 5 seconds
103 total views