The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 423: March 2, 2014
King Trademark Misdirection, Nintendo Online Shutdown
- We are now ALL Pokemon masters, even if we wanted anarchy.
- There was some great discussion on the Oculus Rift subreddit about my editorial.
- King has abandoned the trademark for "Candy" in the US, but this is no time to celebrate.
- Nintendo is shutting down the online multiplayer services for Wii and DS games in May. (Not said in the podcast: this is due to Gamespy's new owner Glu Mobile wanting to charge too much money to keep the servers operational, and Nintendo doesn't see the benefit of paying higher rates.)
- Then we take calls about Clubhouse Games on the DS, and local multiplayer going away.
Download The MP3! - 21MB, 59 minutes 21 seconds
172 total views