The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 421: February 16, 2014
The Evil K Crushes More Candy, Microsoft To Sell Xbox?
- The Evil K has crushed another indie developer, this time taking down CandySwipe, a game remarkably like Candy Crush Saga except for the fact it was released and trademarked two years earlier.
- The Titanfall Beta was out, and was declared great for people who sucked at FPS's...What does someone who ACTUALLY sucks at FPS's think?
- An activist investor is trying to convince Microsoft to dump all of it's consumer divisions, such as Xbox, Bing, and Surface.
- The music break is a song I wrote in 1999 called Resurrection, made in Impulse Tracker by Jeffrey Lim - He's going to release the source code this year, the 20th anniversary of IT starting development.
- Then we take calls about Titanfall and Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes.
- During the OLR call, we talk about Flappy Bird clones flooding the market, and then announced our own clone called Flappy VOG - where you can play as podcasters who never shut up. Play it NOW absolutely free on VOGNetwork.com!
Download The MP3! - 23MB, 1 hour 5 minutes 3 seconds
175 total views