The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 41: April 30, 2006
Week of April 30, 2006
- Wii start off by talking about Kingdom Hearts 2, Oblivion, and Final Fantasy VII: Advent Fanservice.
- If you live in Oklahoma, pay attention to bill HB3004 - it will make it a crime for a parent to buy a "violent" video game to their child if that parent feels the child can handle it.
- Xfire has been bought by MTV for $102 Million.
- If you can't be at E3, you can download videos from the Xbox Live Marketplace about EVERYTHING on the show floor (as long as it's about the Xbox 360!)
- However, one of the things you won't see there is Oblivion for the PS3 or PSP.
- EA finally turned not so evil and started paying their programmers for overtime.
- HD-DVD and Blu-Ray will not be unifying for the sake of the consumer - now they'll just treat consumers like a little puppy saying "come to who you like more!"
- OH YEAH. WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
- Yes, Wii just said Wii.
- Wii would like to play Madden on our Wii.
- ...Or have wii been punked?
Download The MP3! - 15MB, 42 minutes 21 seconds
70 total views