The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 393: July 28, 2013
Xbox One Self-Publishing, The Phil Fish Exit
- Microsoft announced another policy reversal, and will allow indie studios to self-publish on the Xbox One, and possibly the Xbox 360 as well.
- This started a series of events which ended with the cancellation of Fez 2 and Phil Fish's exit from the game industry.
- Then we take calls about Phil Fish, internet trolls, Shadowrun Returns, Rogue Legacy, the Ouya, and how Bobby's playing Saints Row IV right now and you're not.
A NOTE ABOUT THE LAST FEW WEEKS OF PODCASTS.
It's taken some time since E3 to get "fully" caught up on the podcast posting. This is due to a number of factors, the majority of them I do not wish to share at this time. Life happens at the worst possible moment, and this time it happened just after a very successful E3. I deeply apologize for the long wait it took to get back on track.
The podcast feed is now completely up to date again, and all of the "lost" episodes have been backdated and put on the feed in their particular place. Here are links to the VOG postings for the previous episodes, so you can judge if you want to travel back in time to listen to them:
- Episode 388: June 16th - E3 2013 Recap
- Episode 389: June 23rd - Interview with Marek Ziemak about The Witcher 3 (Also includes the Xbox One Eighty discussion - and is the episode that caused at least one person to leave in disgust during the music break.)
- Episode 390: July 7th - Saints Row IV Preview, Don Mattrick changing jobs
- Episode 391: July 14th - Nintendo vs. Evo, Steam Summer Sales
- Episode 392: July 21st - EarthBound comes to Wii U Virtual Console, NCAA ends contract with EA Sports
I thank you all again for your patience and for sticking with the subscription while life gets in the way.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 57 minutes
151 total views