The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 36: March 26, 2006
Week of March 26, 2006
- We're back from the Game Developers Conference, but Kropotkin believes we shouldn't have been there at all!
- Sony showed us some unimpressive stuff of the PS3, but at least it was more than what Nintendo showed.
- At least we got a free game - Brain Age - and we give you our early impressions.
- We talk to some of the Independant Games Festival finalists on the floor about their games...At least the ones who agreed to talk to us! (I'm looking at you, Braid!)
- We talk some about the talks given by Will Wright (Spore) and Ronald D. Moore (Battlestar Galactica).
- We then talk about two cool new technologies - the Novint Falcon and the MERL DiamondTouch Table.
- Finally, it's time to discuss Video Games Live - you get our opinions on the show and then opinions from many people inside the industry from backstage: Laurie Robinson, Martin Leung, Keith Robinson, Cliff Blezinski, David Perry, Alexander Brandon, Jason Hayes, Laura Karpman, Inon Zur, Richard Jaques, Cris Velasco, Jason Enos, Will Littlejohn, Tim Larkin, Chance Thomas, Gerard Marino, Marty O'Donnell, Jack Wall, and Tommy Tallarico.
Download The MP3! - 25MB, 1 hour 12 minutes 13 seconds
169 total views