The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 343: July 1, 2012
Nintendo Learns From Mistakes, You Like Downloadable Games
- Before the gaming news starts, know that there is a new PODCAST CHECKIN feature at VOGNetwork.com, where you can get Points and Loot for checking into select shows on the network! Find out more in this episode.
- Nintendo claims to have learned from its mistakes - but doesn't include a right analog stick in the new 3DS XL. At least their online will be free.
- The NPD says that more and more consumers are opting to download their games rather than going through retail channels.
- Which explains why an unexpected game is Epic Games' most profitable.
- Then we take calls about The Amazing Spider-man and Minecraft 360.
Flash Player 10 is required to listen to the podcast in your browser.
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 49 minutes 23 seconds
63 total views