The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 339: June 3, 2012
Pre E3 Rumors, E3 Relevance
- Even though it's the weekend before E3 2012, there was one non-E3 story that warmed our hearts - and that's Epic Games helping out recently dissolved developer Big Huge Games.
- But really, it's E3 week, and Nintendo aired a special broadcast describing the Wii-U's philosophy.
- Is it possible that the rumored Microsoft SmartGlass is the reason they did a surprise pre-E3 broadcast? (Since this description is being typed after the Microsoft press conference on Monday, we'll say yes.)
- A company claims it is resurrecting the Game Genie for the PS3, and will be showing it at E3.
- But is E3 still relevant in the ever changing game space? The ESA says yes, and so does a very large mobile/social game developer.
- Then we take calls about Skyrim, Catan, Wii-U, Game Genie, and the Humble Indie Bundle V.
After the regular show, starting at a little bit after 49 minutes in, is the First Annual VOG Virtual Media Briefing Extravaganza, where Bobby Blackwolf and Rob Roberts describe where the Voice of Geeks Network is going in the near future with regards to content, and other surprises.
NOTE: This portion is definitely EXPLICIT.
Flash Player 10 is required to listen to the podcast in your browser.
Download The MP3! - 36MB, 1 hour 42 minutes 9 seconds
62 total views