The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 338: May 27, 2012
38 Studios Closure, Xbox Live Account Jackings
- In a sad ending to last week's news, 38 Studios and Big Huge Games have laid off all of their staff. Might it turn into a criminal investigation?
- A judge has recommended that the Xbox 360 be banned from import into the United States due to patent litigation from Motorola.
- The real money auction house in Diablo 3 (why you have to be always connected to play a singleplayer game) isn't coming anytime soon.
- The lid has been busted off as to how and why so many Xbox Live accounts have been "jacked" - not hacked. Microsoft, however, says it's still not an issue.
- Then we take calls about impersonations on PSN, Max Payne 3, and more geeking out over Minecraft 360.
Tune into VOGNetwork.com on Friday, June 1st at 10PM ET/7PM PT for the exclusive First Annual VOG Virtual Media Briefing Extravaganza!
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 55 minutes 33 seconds
219 total views