The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 309: September 25, 2011
Class Action Lawsuits Banned, Perception of 3D Gaming
- Sony has placed a clause in the new EULA that prohibits people from entering into class action lawsuits against them unless they opt-out via snail mail.
- EA has done the same thing, but they also prohibit individual lawsuits as well.
- So the question throughout the episode is...do class actions really work? Bobby says no, some chatters say yes.
- An independent study has some interesting figures about the public perception of the 3DS and 3D technology in general.
- Then we take calls about 3D, League of Legends, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.
This podcast is up late due to some technical difficulties that have since been resolved. Episode #310 will be put on the feed over the weekend. There is no live show on October 9th due to Bobby's commitment with the Atlanta Falcons Drumline.
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 49 minutes 39 seconds
269 total views