The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 306: August 21, 2011
Gamescom, PC Devs Listening To Gamers?
- Gamescom occurred in Europe this week, and the first thing we notice is that it proves why E3 should not be open to the public, since they had to close it down temporarily due to overcrowding.
- The PS3 gets a price cut to $250, and sales go up.
- Sony also added NFL Sunday Ticket to the PS3, but some people think it is overpriced.
- Nintendo announced that they are releasing a new Wii that removes Gamecube backwards compatibility.
- Ubisoft has scaled back the PC DRM for Driver: San Francisco somewhat.
- Activision will allow Modern Warfare 3 PC gamers to have dedicated servers.
- EA has taken shots at Activision over Battlefield 3, and are very unapologetic about it.
- Then we take calls about Gamescom, piracy, and Tiny Tower.
Flash Player 10 is required to listen to the podcast in your browser.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 55 minutes 51 seconds
74 total views