The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 305: August 14, 2011
Nintendo Investors and Patents, Rage over sewers
- Nintendo's investors have spoken up and has stated that the company needs to rethink it's strategy of not developing for the iPhone, and financial analysts agree.
- The 3DS Ambassador program will release gimped versions of Virtual Console games at start, to patch them with full functionality later.
- Nintendo filed a software patent last year that patents the idea of a "Massively Single-Player Online Game", something at least two games that came out before last year already did.
- And in non-Nintendo news, iD Software has discussed how people who don't purchase Rage new will not have access to extra, optional sewer side-missions. Will we really miss sewer levels?
- Then we take calls about Rage, Skyrim, Nintendo investors, and playing Batman: Arkham Asylum with red/green 3D glasses.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes
281 total views