The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 28: January 29, 2006
Week of January 29, 2006
- Bobby Blackwolf needs checks like this. Really, he does.
- Nintendo punked us, and announced Nintendo DS Lite. Is it a bad call, or is the caller correct in saying that it's not aimed at those who already have a DS?
- E3 booth babes are going to have to cover up this year, or immediately pay a hefty fine. This IS a great start, but there are more steps that need to be taken by the ESA to make E3 better for business.
- If you live in Texas, check out gubernatorial candidate Star Locke and what he wants to tax (and how much!) if he gets elected. (Warning - bloody pic on page used to make a point not referring to gaming.)
- Take-Two Interactive is looking for a financial lifeline from buyout firms.
- The ESA released a study that more and more parents are gaming with their kids these days, and the good thing is they vote too!
- We have some more information about Tetris DS, such as the new mode that uses the stylus.
- A caller calls in to discuss the Play! Video Game Symphony that starts in Chicago on May 27th.
- Next week we're live on Saturday due to a commercial watching party conflicting with our usual time, and we're convening a gamer roundtable all about retro games - tune in to find out how you can be a part of it!
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 52 minutes 8 seconds
57 total views