The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 274: January 9, 2011
Free To Play MMO, Patent Troll vs. Activision/Zynga
- THE PODCAST IS BACK, and there is a new website - BobbyBlackwolf.com! We're sorry we were gone so long!
- The Consumer Electronics Show was this week, and we talk about some of the gaming announcements, mainly Avatar Kinect.
- Turbine's Lord Of The Rings Online went free-to-play, and their revenues tripled.
- A patent troll is suing Activision and Zynga over doing tournaments in their games...This after they sued Facebook for trying to protect your privacy.
- Then we take calls about cereal boxes (from CES) and why the original Goldeneye 64 was never made available on either Xbox Live or Wii Virtual Console.
Download The MP3! - 15MB, 43 minutes 48 seconds
185 total views