The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 228: January 17, 2010
EA's New Franchises, iPhone Development
- We give more impressions on Bayonetta for the PS3 and explain the differences between it and the Xbox 360 version.
- Mitch Lasky was the executive vice president of Mobile and Online at Electronic Arts and believes that EA went wrong trying to create new franchises rather than making sequels to established brands.
- Apple's iPhone App Store has lost $450 million due to piracy.
- The midpoint song is "Frogger! The Frogger Musical" by Paul and Storm.
- Then we take calls about piracy, including from an admitted pirate who doesn't consider it stealing!
Flash Player 10 is required to listen to the podcast in your browser.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 52 minutes 56 seconds
86 total views