The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 203: June 28, 2009
Shoplifting, Mortal Kombat IP Rights
- Fiercely independent studio iD Software is now owned by Zenimax Studios - parent company of Bethesda Softworks.
- Retailers are discussing introducing "Benefit Denial" technology to help prevent shoplifting - listen in amazement as our chatters confuse shoplifting with piracy!
- Who owns the rights to the Mortal Kombat franchise? Guess who thinks he does!
- Our music break is "To Love And To Hold" from Atlanta-area chiptune artist CC Ivory.
- We actually got no callers, hence the shorter duration.
Download The MP3! - 15MB, 43 minutes 45 seconds
6075 total views