The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 190: March 29, 2009
Wallace & Gromit, New DRM Solutions
- We give our impressions on Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures Episode 1: Flight of the Bumblebees.
- The 2009 Game Developers Conference gave us news about new Digital Rights Management:
- Stardock announced Game Object Obfuscation, or GOO, which respects the Gamer's Bill of Rights and will be a part of the Impulse platform.
- Valve announced Custom Executable Generation, or CEG, which will be a part of the Steamworks platform.
- EA, however, announced that they will do basic CD-Key authentication for The Sims 3, no Internet connection required.
- OnLive claims to change the way we play PC games thanks to Cloud Computing, but is it a sham?
- Then we take calls about OnLive, Rock Band Unplugged, and Utah's governor doing something smart. Along with telling people they suck at games. Good times.
- And we give away our sealed copy of Killzone 2 for the PS3.
Download The MP3! - 21MB, 1 hour 1 second
60 total views