The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 187: March 8, 2009
New Buy/Sell/Trade Businesses, Rock Band
- This week, Toys R' Us, Best Buy, and Amazon.com are all getting into the Buy/Sell/Trade business - Gamestop's territory.
- We talk about David Perry's very good point about why Gamestop is evil but not the Buy/Sell/Trade industry in general.
- Warner Music have decided that they're not getting enough money from music game creators, and this means that no new Warner artists will be available in Rock Band after this summer.
- However, The Beatles; Rock Band will be coming out in September. Track Pack, please?
- We also take calls on digital download, Grand Theft Auto IV DLC, and a review of Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard.
Download The MP3! - 16MB, 45 minutes 51 seconds
58 total views