The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 170: November 2, 2008
Fable 2, Fallout 3, LBP, GH:WT...
- Head on over to Computer Arena in Roswell, GA on Saturday, November 8th for Mission: Pwning for a Cure, put on by Global Agenda developers Hi-Rez Studios and benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - All Games Radio will be broadcasting starting at 3PM ET/Noon PT!
- We give a followup on our Guitar Hero: World Tour hardware issues and talk about the Drum Tuner software that was released.
- We finished Fable 2 and raise a question on having to pay for extra DLC to get the base 1000 achievement points.
- We've just started Fallout 3 and LittleBigPlanet - please go heart our level "The Quest For The LBP Beta Code"!
- We also give first impressions on a web-based game called Forumwarz, which is the closest thing to a BBS Door game we've found in a long time.
- The Beatles are getting a video game made by Rock Band developers Harmonix, but we don't know any more than that.
- The PS2 becomes an open platform in Europe, allowing smaller developers to make titles without having to get the content approved by Sony.
- Then we take calls on Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Fallout 3, and which system to buy multiplatform games for.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 56 minutes 57 seconds
99 total views