The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 158-159: August 3, 2008
Matthew Clarke on Prince of Persia, Geo Wars 2, Civ Rev, Strong Bad
I GREATLY apologize for the length of time it took to make these shows available. Once again, real life got in the way.
In the first episode:
- We give an update on our PS3 and talk about the recent release of Soul Calibur IV and how we're not playing it.
- Then we give our impressions of Civilization Revolution and Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2.
- The Burnout Paradise Cagney update was finally announced for the Xbox 360, while PS3 owners already had it.
- Activision decided not to publish several high profile Vivendi titles such as Ghostbusters and Brutal Legend, but all is not lost.
- We have an interview with Matthew Clarke, the Team Lead for the Eleca character in the new Prince of Persia, and we talk about not dying.
- Then we take calls about Prince of Persia and Soul Calibur IV.
- We give an update on our PS3 and talk about the recent release of Soul Calibur IV and how we're now playing it.
- We give a small preview of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode One: Homestar Ruiner, as our live show aired before the embargo was lifted so we couldn't go into much detail.
- We then discuss Braid and it's $15 price as a downloadable title and wonder why there's so much hostility over the price.
- We also talk about artsy games and bring up PixelJunk Eden.
- Time Warner released in a financial report that Gametap is being sold.
- The promo we played is for Playapalooza'08, a charity event put on by our friends at Platform Nation.
- Kadosho calls in to give us a scoop on Street Fighter IV coming to US arcades, starting with an arcade in Tacoma, Washington this coming week.
- We take a call about fighting games and how other podcasters miscategorize them.
- We read out the answers to our Rock Revolution contest and OLR (unknowingly) helps us decide who wins the Rock Revolution branded iPod Speakers.
Download The MP3! - 43MB, 2 hours 2 minutes 38 seconds
113 total views