The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 146: May 4, 2008
GTA4, Blu-Ray 360
A word of note: Monday afternoon Allgames.com was hacked and taken offline due to spreading a virus. We have spent the better half of the week repairing the damage, but all feeds hosted on Allgames.com, including this one, were down. We apologize for the inconvenience. In this episode:
- We continue talking a little bit about Mario Kart Wii, but then jump right into Grand Theft Auto IV.
- We talk about the game itself and then the controversy around the game from political groups using the game to get into the spotlight.
- One such group is Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) who wants the game rerated because its possible to attempt to drive drunk in the game (but extremely difficult to do.)
- We read a report that a Chinese company has been tapped to create an internal Blu-Ray drive for the Xbox 360, and some doubt its source.
- We then play our entries in the Limited Edition GTA4 Xbox 360 Elite contest - be sure to visit our forums to vote!
- Then we take calls about GTA4, the new 360, and Kropotkin from Superhappyfuntimeshow tells us about Wii Fit, which was just released from Europe...And an old friend (?!) reappears.
Download The MP3! - 20MB, 55 minutes 33 seconds
55 total views