The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 143-144: April 13, 2008
DLC Weapons, Betas, GTA4 Contest
Itï¿½s another twofer episode due to spending time making some GREAT contests happen - stay tuned to the end of both episodes to hear how YOU can win a GTA4 themed Xbox 360 Elite and about Unlocking the Achievement!
On the first episode:
- Sam & Max Season Two has concluded, and we give a letter grade.
- Telltale also announced Strong Badï¿½s Cool Game for Attractive People set in the Homestar Runner universe.
- Battlefield: Bad Company was going to use micro-transactions for new weapons, but then pulled back.
- Charlie Daniels doesnï¿½t like that the devil can sometimes win in Guitar Hero III.
- We look at an unscientific poll to see what is more offensive in a video game.
- Then we take callers about Dan Hsu leaving 1up and the high price of Rock Band.
- The Metal Gear Online beta attempted to start but the stress test was just too stressful. Is this good for Konami or bad for Konami?
- The Wii Fit Balance Board is coming out in the US for a high price - but will anybody buy it?
- Prizefighter for the Wii will utilize the Balance Board as well.
- Midway announced Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, and boy are the fanboys upset.
- We take calls about this new Mortal Kombat, talking a little bit about Soul Calibur IV and Soul Calibur XBLA, and then about Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and their lack of a decent online mode.
Download The MP3! - 40MB, 1 hour 53 minutes 24 seconds
1287 total views