The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 14: October 23, 2005
Week of October 23, 2005
- This special Saturday edition features a roundtable of listeners The_Raven, Innerlogic, Hendrix, and Kropotkin, discussing the upcoming Xbox 360 launch.
- There's some more Jack Thompson stuff, provided by GamePolitics.com:
- After Penny Arcade donated money in his name, JT demanded the Seattle Police Department do something about this "little extortion factory", but they never got the letter.
- He then namecalled gamers and declared that he won a long time ago and that we're all just drooling "pixelante's".
- But since the police department didn't respond to his requests to investigate Penny Arcade, he asked the FBI to.
- While some PA community members sent requests to the Florida Bar Association to investigate his actions, there is no investigation yet and won't be until someone hand-delivers them a request - emails and faxes don't count.
- But, JT sent a stern warning to the Florida Bar Association saying that he will beat them again and that he will sue them if they investigate him.
- Amidst all this, a boy saved a life because he played a first person shooter.
- Look out, the new slimline PS2's from Japan have compatability issues with Tekken 5 and a bunch of other PSone and PS2 games.
- Everyone should buy Shadow of the Colossus. Now.
Download The MP3! - 16MB, 53 minutes 16 seconds
61 total views