The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 139: March 16, 2008
WiiWare Attracts Indies, Gibson vs. Guitar Hero
- We continue the talk about Super Smash Bros Brawl, this time discussing the game design decisions within the Subspace Emissary campaign, and relations to Portal are made.
- Nintendo has made great promises to independent developers about the upcoming WiiWare service, but will it really be all roses like they claim?
- Capcom announced that the Xbox Live Arcade filesize wont be an issue with Street Fighter II HD.
- Criterion Games announced that the new islands in Burnout Paradise will be FREE DLC.
- Activision is suing Gibson Guitars because Gibson claims that they have a patent on Guitar Hero from 1999.
- But we take a caller who looked up the patent and tells us what Gibson REALLY has a patent on - and it aint Guitar Hero!
- We also take callers on if 2008 is really the time to get a PS3 and about racism in games.
Download The MP3! - 19MB, 54 minutes 37 seconds
418 total views