The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 136: February 24, 2008
EA's Take Two Takeover Bid, XNA Community Games and Zune
- The BREAKING NEWS that came out several hours before we went on the air was Electronic Arts bid to purchase Take Two Interactive - something that Take Two didnt take to kindly. These were just the first salvos - this one is going to be long, drawn out, and ugly.
- Then we talk about the XNA-relatednews that came out of this weeks GDC - namely the XNA Community Gamesportal for the Xbox 360 and XNA Game Studio 3.0s ability to developfor the Zune. We discuss some questions and answers that delve deeperthan the keynote presentation went into.
- It was reported that Microsoft cut the royalties of indie developers of Xbox Live Arcade titles in half - we find out if thats completely true or not.
- We talk a little bit about AudioSurf, the IGF winning rhythm action game that uses your own music and is now available on Steam for the low price of $9.95.
- And then we take a call about Ninja Gaiden II and Too Humans control scheme.
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 52 minutes 34 seconds
766 total views