The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 132: January 27, 2008
Burnout Paradise, Is Photorealism Wanted?
- We attended Video Games Live in Orlando - hear our thoughts about the show and the presidential campaigner that screamed at a completely inappropriate time.
- Burnout Paradise is now out - is it really all that and a bag of chips that we thought at E3?
- Fox News has gotten into the Mass Effect controversy, but one of the "experts" has now apologized for her uninformed remarks.
- The Parents Television Council has labeled those who support video games as "against families"and will expose any congressman who takes money from the video gameindustry - but taking money from the film, music, television, tobacco,and conservative watchdog industries is A-OK.
- Then we talk about our topic for the evening: what happenspsychologically if games ever get truly photorealistic, so much so thatyou cant tell the difference between live action and the game? We takeseveral calls on this - and each caller had a completely different takeon the answer, ranging from business decisions to make a game trulyphotorealistic to the mainstream media reaction that would occur.
- Next week we will be live on SATURDAY NIGHT due to the Superbowl.
Download The MP3! - 22MB, 1 hour 1 minute 40 seconds
61 total views