The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 13: October 16, 2005
Week of October 16, 2005
- We touch a little bit more on King's Quest XI being shut down by looking at what's been said on message boards about AGD Interactive's agreements with Vivendi Universal to create fan games based on Sierra adventure game properties.
- We have a multitude of Jack Thompson stories discussed, most links from GamePolitics.com.
- First, Dr. David Walsh from the National Institute of Media and the Family wants to distance himself from JT.
- JT responds, claiming that Dr. Walsh was doing so because he is being paid by child killers.
- Last week, JT released A Modest Video Game Proposal, a proposal to donate $10,000 to the charity of Take-Two Interactive CEO Paul Eibeler's choice if someone created his extremely violent and gory game.
- Well, this week, two modding groups took him up - one created a text adventure (like Zork) with JT's exact specs, and another group is working on a GTA: San Andreas mod with his script.
- But guess what, GamePolitics.com tells us that JT was really JUST KIDDING about donating to charity, and that the "video game community" is synonymous with the "necromancy community".
- We air the second of a two part interview with Curt Vendel, project manager for the Atari Flashback 2 console as well as the curator of AtariMuseum.com.
- J Allard said at X05 that gamers will be disappointed with the allocation of Xbox 360's at launch.
- However, for those who DO get Xbox 360's with a hard drive, many companies are on board with Xbox Live Arcade!
- We also touch on some thoughts about the alleged bias found on G4 about the Xbox 360.
Download The MP3! - 14MB, 47 minutes 43 seconds
59 total views