The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 129: January 6, 2008
Xbox Live Lawsuit, PSP Skype
- In our first show back in 2008, there isnt much to talk about since the Consumer Electronics Show hadnt started when we were on the air.
- However, ALL Xbox Live users will be receiving a free arcade game due to the recent downtime.
- But, its not enough for three Texas gamers who have filed a class action lawsuit against Microsoft - but will it stand up in court due to the existing service agreement?
- The Burnout Paradise demo is getting some new server code (NOT a patch) to allow for 8 players online, along with new Freeburn challenges.
- Sony announced that the PSP Slim will be getting Skype - so now you can call in from a PSP!
- Then we take calls about Burnout Paradise, World of Warcraft account support troubles, and whether ethernet or wifi is best for gaming.
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 47 minutes 9 seconds
239 total views