The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 12: October 9, 2005
Week of October 9, 2005
- No, really, Microsoft, what ARE the launch titles for the Xbox 360?
- And what do you have to say about the lack of a hard drive?
- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger won't let minors buy or rent games that he stars in by signing the violent video game legislation introduced by Assemblyman Leeland Yee.
- The Nintendo DS will have Wi-fi on November 14th, and you can play even if you don't have a Wireless Access Point in your home.
- Look out! The PSP has a trojan called Trojan.PSPBrick and if you run it, it will destroy system files and make your PSP unusable!
- We air the first of a two part interview with Curt Vendel, project manager for the Atari Flashback 2 console as well as the curator of AtariMuseum.com.
- Electronic Arts pays up to graphic artists who want overtime pay.
- Sadly, Vivendi Universal shut down King's Quest IX, a fan made sequel to the beloved adventure game series, five years after the project started and just as it was nearing completion.
Download The MP3! - 16MB, 52 minutes 58 seconds
105 total views