The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 116: October 7, 2007
Georgia Game Development, Joel DeYoung on Penny Arcade Adventures
- This weeks interview is with Joel DeYoung, producer of Penny Arcade Adventures Episode One: On The Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness at Hothead Games.
- We begin by discussing the growing Georgia game development scene thanks to attending the Southern Interactive Entertainment and Game Expo (SIEGECON) this weekend - as well as discussing more the topic of "Are Games Art, and if so, which ones?"
- Microsoft and Bungie split up, and we tell you who got custody of the kids - as well as where Halo DS came from.
- The kings of satire and parody apparently hate it when they themselves get parodied.
- The Xbox 360 Arcade console is coming out for cheap.
- Not to be outdone, Sony announced a new PS3 that removes features like Backwards Compatibility.
- (This then spirals into a discussion about the 100-friend limit on Xbox Live, and yes, there IS a relation.)
- If youre flying in Japan, you cant use your DS or PSP - at all.
- Then we take a call about The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
Download The MP3! - 22MB, 1 hour 3 minutes 22 seconds
101 total views