The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 115: September 30, 2007
Halo 3, Dave Grossman and Jonathan Sgro on Sam and Max
- Didja hear that the game with the big ring came out? We do, in fact, talk about it, because Bobby Blackwolf was lucky enough to be one of the 17 community bloggers and podcasters to be flown up to Redmond, Washington by Microsoft to play Halo 3 the day before its release.
- Some people enjoyed the game until they realized that Bungie jipped them out of 80 pixels...Is it really THAT big of a deal?
- We solve the mystery we began last week of the "dont kill us" voice in Jam Sessions.
- Activision acquires PGR4 and Geometry Wars developer Bizarre Creations - who is already ripping apart Project Gotham Racing 4, a series that Microsoft is committed to continuing within Microsoft Game Studios.
- Rock Bands price and release date has been announced - good timing or bad ripoff?
- This week we have an interview from PAX with Dave Grossman (Design Director) and Jonathan Sgro (Director of Production Technologies) at Telltale Games about Sam & Max: Season 2 and CSI: Hard Evidence.
- Then, we read emails about Lairs Reviewers Guide and cursing in Worms 2: Open Warfare (theyre such tards!)
- Then we take calls about Rock Bands drumset, Halo 3s resolution and framerate, Halo 3s overhypeness and overratedness, and Halo 3s enjoyment factor.
- This coming weekend well be attending the Southern Interactive Entertainment & Game Expo in Atlanta - if youre from the area and aspiring to be in the industry, this is the place to be!
Download The MP3! - 23MB, 1 hour 6 minutes 34 seconds
306 total views