The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 109: August 19, 2007
Bioshock and the WWE, Xbox Live Focus Groups
- Next week we will be in Seattle for the 2007 Penny Arcade Expo - expect lots of interviews to be posted over the next coming weeks!
- Bioshock was the big story this week, and one person thinks that its worse for teenagers than WWE Smackdown.
- Microsoft announced XNA Game Studio 2.0 which will allow all developers to use Xbox Live for multiplayer.
- A research company wants to use Xbox Live users for focus groups.
- A European company has developed Wii-like controls for the PS2.
- Then we take an email talking about AI programming on the PS3.
- And then we take calls about a Hannah Montana music game for the DS, Uwe Boll, the difficulty in Madden and NBA Live, and sports games on the Wii.
- Then we talk about being two years late on the Guild Wars train.
Download The MP3! - 17MB, 47 minutes 38 seconds
73 total views