The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 104: July 15, 2007
E3 2007 Wrapup, Burnout Paradise Interview
Its our E3 2007 wrap-up show, and via a loophole we actually got in.
- We discuss why E3 took place at all in Santa Monica, and what it may mean for E For All this year and even E3 in the future.
- We take a look at the press conferences, and mention Sonys bait-and-switch with discontinuing the price dropped PS3 that was announced last week.
- Then we go over some games - Beautiful Katamari, Project Gotham Racing 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Fit, Ghost Squad (with Wii Zapper), Stranglehold, Everyday Shooter (yes, the IGF winner), and Rock Band. What did we think of the drum controller after playing it four times?
- Then we have an interview with Matt Webster, producer of Burnout Paradise, to talk about the amazing strides in online multiplayer and other features that are being introduced into the Burnout series.
- Then we take calls about other lesser known games that callers felt should have gotten more coverage, Sony not having any good press, and Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.
- We also discuss Bobby Blackwolfs appearence on the ad for Bonus Round on Gametrailers.com as well as On10.nets Show Floor Wrapup video currently available on Xbox Live Marketplace. (I get more airtime than a FRAG DOLL!)
Download The MP3! - 30MB, 1 hour 24 minutes 49 seconds
60 total views