The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 82: February 11, 2007
Sony's $1200 Challenge and Old Spice Achievements
- We are back live (sorry about the time it took to get the podcast up) and we talk about how much we hated EA Replay on the PSP and how much we like Hotel Dusk on the DS and Sam & Max on the PC.
- 2K Sports has announced a football game called All-Pro Football 2K8 - but will we care without the NFL license?
- Sonys Jack Tretton offers an interviewer $1200 for each unsold PS3 he can find on store shelves...We play the game too and daydream at how rich we would be after visiting just one store.
- Old Spice Deodorant thinks you stink and wants to give you stuff if you continue being an achievement whore on Xbox Live.
- Battlestar Galactica is coming to Xbox Live Arcade, but whatever happened to the Babylon 5 game that Sierra was doing ages ago?
- Gears of War pretty much swept the AIAS awards, probably because Capcom wasnt invited.
- Then we take calls about Super ACiD Block Attack, finding a PS3 on shelves, Bonus Round on Gametrailers talking about game rentals and used games, Mass Effect, and Guitar Hero on the Wii and DS.
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 51 minutes 14 seconds
57 total views