The Bobby Blackwolf Show Episode 80: January 28, 2007
PS3 Pricing, Gold Farmers Thwarted
- The Wii got new downloadable content that people had been waiting on for a while - The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and the Wii News Channel, which had some surprising stories on the first day it was up.
- An update on the XNA project - a fully playable prototype has been completed of a card game, once menus and scoring are added, the PC version will be available as a download.
- Harmonix has announced that they are doing a new rhythm game franchise, and calls the Guitar Hero franchise limiting.
- The Wii will be getting original content, but NOT under the Virtual Console moniker.
- eBay has stopped allowing virtual items to be sold on the site, thwarting gold farmers everywhere.
- Sony has announced the PS3 launch date and price for Europe - and its a whopper.
- A Japanese retailer has LOWERED the price of the cheaper PS3 for a limited time.
- Also, prices for the PS3 in Canada have been changed - but a caller tells us that it was by retailers, and not by Sony.
- We also take calls about Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, the lack of bots in Halo 3, and the lack of soccer on the PS3.
- There will be no LIVE show next week due to the big football game, however there will still be new prerecorded content on the podcast feed.
Download The MP3! - 18MB, 51 minutes 17 seconds
60 total views